We got you girl.
You’re the bride, don’t be stressed!
Let us handle the details.
You go enjoy your beautiful day.
Day of Wedding Coordinating
Wedding logistics can be a little overwhelming. But when we arrive to take care of your day, you will feel relaxed and excited! After all the money and work you’ve put in, you should get to enjoy this moment. Here are a few details we will handle to make sure your day runs smoothly…
Wedding day timeline
We know what you’re thinking… “My mom can do that!”
|My mom can handle the details||My mom was constantly answering questions and directing people, and now she doesn’t even remember my wedding day!|
|I will float through the day on a cloud of dreams||Actually, I hid in the bathroom to get a break from making on-the-spot decisions.|
|The day will have a great natural flow||Who was supposed to cue the bridal party? The ceremony started 20 minutes late and the rest of the day fell behind schedule.|
|My family can help with clean up||My family was so tired they snuck out! So things were left behind and thrown away.|
Don’t let this to happen to you –
let’s meet and make sure you love your day of!
Hiring Ramie and Maddie was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding day. If you are contemplating having a day of coordinator, DO IT! They were there for every detail and made my day flow flawlessly. Hire Ramie and Maddie and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Day of Coordinating Package
Complimentary Initial Meeting
- Recently engaged? Start with us!
Come meet the faces behind “Love The Day Of”
- Hear about our services and what we can offer you
- We will help you, your fiancé, and other important family members to get on the same page as you begin your wedding planning
- Let us take on all that planning!
Check in, fine-tune logistics and confirm details
- Obtain all information we need to build your day-of timeline
Rehearsal (If Requested/Available)
- This is happening!
Run your rehearsal, just as we would the day-of
- Run through the wedding day timeline so that everyone can relax and have fun
Wedding Day Coordinating
It’s your wedding day and you’re going to love it!
- Up to 12 hours of service on your wedding day
- We are the point people for the venue, all vendors, wedding party and family. We answer the questions, handle the logistics, and put out the fires, so you don’t have to – the ultimate gift!
Do you need guidance and advice as you begin your wedding planning?
We are available at an hourly rate to help you with your needs.
Meet Ramie & Maddie
Ramie Streeter and Maddie Madden are a mother/daughter duo from Billings, Montana. They have passion for all things weddings and enjoy helping Montana brides. As a team, they work together to ensure that your day is memorable and most importantly, stress-free. They pay attention to details, tackle obstacles and work together to make sure nothing is overlooked and the day runs smoothly. Here’s what they have to say about one another:
- One thing I love about Madeline:
- Madeline has the most delightful personality and brings an infectious energy when she walks into a room. Along with being a hard worker, she is able to get things done with just the right amount of fun added to it!
- One thing I love about my mom:
- My mom has such a calm presence that she brings into every situation. Whether it’s in my personal life, or watching her work with brides and their families, she is the dose of calm and perspective that I always need.
Book Your Free Consultation
We’d love to connect with you and explain how we can help your day-of go great. Book your free consultation with us today!
Ramie and Maddie are the best! They make sure everything is exactly as you want it plus they have great ideas on so many little things that would never cross your mind. It gives your wedding extra little touches that make your day extra special!
Tips & Events
Bri and Mitch’s wedding day was a rewarding celebration for everyone involved. Their private venue had a riding arena that was transformed into a beautiful and unique reception space. The...
Just a month before their wedding, Kalli and Jess had to move venues due to Covid-19. But this did not stop or defeat them. The two of them diligently worked with their vendors, and family and...
Shania and James were supposed to be our 6th clients of the season. As we all know 2020 had different plans. After many cancellations and postponements, Shania and James ended up being our first...
As a mother daughter duo, there is nothing more special than bonding with a Bride and her mother. We already knew Hannah and her mom Jean through mutual friends, so it made her initial consultation...
We had a sweet connection with Jenna and Chance prior to their engagement. So when they reached out to us about being their coordinators, we were delighted! Jenna's parents joined us for the initial...
We can't say enough about Miss Sterling and her husband Jon. Sterling was one of the lucky ladies who won a giveaway we hosted earlier in the year. After our initial meeting with her, Ramie looked...
Our first official wedding as Love The Day Of was nothing short of perfect. Seriously. We couldn't have asked for a better start to our 2019 season. We immediately fell in love with Anna and Chase....