Meet Ramie + Maddie
Hi! My name is Ramie Streeter.
I have lived in Billings for almost 30 years. Because my husband is a pastor, I have had the privilege of attending a lot of weddings in the area. I have assisted him with several rehearsals and wedding ceremonies and found that the wedding party and their families were better able to enjoy the ceremony when they had someone helping them. It has been 8 years since I first stepped in as a day of coordinator and I continue to love it. When my daughter Emily was married in 2016, we were blessed to have a day of coordinator. I know the amount of details it takes to prepare for a wedding ceremony and reception, and because we had a day of coordinator, I was able to enjoy every aspect of our daughter’s special day. My hope is that I can help every bride and their families enjoy it, just like I did!
Three fun facts about me
- I LOVE watching football. I was born and raised in Denver, Colorado so I am a die-hard Bronco fan!
- My husband and I bought road bikes a couple of years ago and we enjoy going on long rides together. We even did an 80-mile adventure ride in the Colorado mountains in 2017.
- I am not a risk taker, but I have gone skydiving and I highly recommend it!
Hi! My name is Maddie Madden.
I am the daughter of the pretty woman above me. I have always loved weddings. Everything they represent, the feelings involved, and the beautiful details that go into making someone’s day so special. As I grew up I found that it’s something I am really passionate about. My passion for weddings really took off when I worked for Better To Gather Events for 4 years. It is because of this company and the experiences that I have had with them, that led me to start “Love The Day Of” with my mom. I love working in the wedding industry and taking part in making someone’s dream day come to life. If it has to do with weddings, you can count me in!
Three fun facts about me
- I went to Boise State University in Boise, ID. I was on their collegiate dance team all four years and had the pleasure of being a captain my senior year. Dancing made my college experience so memorable, and dancing is something I am still very passionate about. Go Broncos!
- If I could wear my fuzzy robe and eat soup for every meal of the day, I would!
- In 2018, I went overseas for the first time and went on two amazing trips. First on a vacation to London, England (I love the royal family), and the other to Ethiopia, Africa. I served and worked with Compassion International, a sponsorship program for underprivileged kids – it was unbelievable.
We’d love to connect with you and explain how we can help your day-of go great. Book your free consultation with us today!